If you want to Format your mi Phones or any other mobile phones then follow my all Tips step by step. With my Tips and Tricks, many users are able to format their mi phones.
Are you a mi phone user or lover but not getting to format your mi phones well in the beginning, this is the common problem of every new mi user? Even I also.
Nowadays, there are many ways to format mi phones 1) Soft reset 2) Hard reset 3) Using third party software. If you want to reset your Screen lock password then you should follow Hard reset or Third-party software tips.
Trust me after reading this article you will able to format your mi phones and any other phones.
Some Tips before Reset/Format Your Phones
If you are planning to reset/format your phones then, please take a backup of your data like Contacts, Photos, Messages etc. or Your important data. Reset will clear all your data from your phones it will make like a new. Before Reset Or Format See that your battery should have 50% Charge.
1) Mi Phones Soft Reset or Format
1:- Go to Mi Setting
2:- Now Scroll down and find Additional Settings and open it or you can type reset in the search bar.
3:- Now Tap on the Backup & Reset option.
4:- Click on the Factory data reset
5:- You will see the Reset option in the down Tap on it
6:- Now Enter Your Screen lock Password for confirmation.
7:- Now your phone will become new all data will erase automatically.
2) Mi Phones Hard Reset or Format
Follow my steps by steps carefully:-
1. Switch off Your mobile phones by pressing Power Buttons
2. Next Press and hold Volume Up + Power Button
3. Now the black screen will show with some texts Select “Wipe data/Factory reset” using Volume buttons to scroll options 1) Volume up for Up scroll 2) Volume down for down scroll
4. Now press Power Button to confirm
5. Now Choose “Yes >>> delete all user data”
If you have installed Find My Devices in your phones using Gmail id then you can easily unlock or reset your phones with the help of this app.
3) Using Find My Devices Mi Phones Reset/Format
Follow My Steps carefully:-
- Install Find My Devices on another phone and Log in with the same Gmail id
- Now there you will see old Phones Location, Model No., and some other information
- See there you will find Erase my data option click on it
- Now your old phones will reset/Format
How can I format my mi phone without password?
Ans:- You can also format your mi phones without password by following my guides step by step. For this read the second step Mi phones Hard Reset / Format Sections.
How can I format my redmi 6 phone?
Ans:- Go to Menu : Setting >> General Setting >> Backup and Reset >> Factory Data Reset. Choose : Reset Device >> Delete all.
Now the Xiaomi Redmi 6 will reset automatically default options.
How do I factory reset this phone?
Ans:- Follow these steps
- Go to menu > Setting
- Search their Backup & Reset option >> Click on it
- Now tap on Factory Data Reset option
- Now Choose Reset Devices >> Delete all.
What is the code to reset your phone?
Ans:- 1) *2767*3855# – Factory Reset (delete all your data, custom settings, and apps).
2) *2767*2878# – Refresh your device (keeps your data Safe ).
Does a factory reset delete everything?
Ans:- Yes, Factory data reset delete all your data from phones, custom settings and apps. You can also take a backup before Factory data reset and restore it after Factory data Reset using same Gmail id