If you are planning to buy a Portable AC in summer then you came the right place where you will get the best review and specification about Portable AC. If you are living in a hot and humid condition country then you require AC to cool the entire room. This two Air Conditioner Split AC and Window AC are Costly in price that’s by we have the alternative of this AC. Portable AC is Cheap in the price and has lots of benefits for us.
Portable Air Conditioner
Portable AC is a Self-Contained Portable system best for a cooling single room. They typically placed on the floor of the room. This machine comes with an installation kit for quick set up. Most of the model has a wheel in the down so you can move from one place to another place according to your needs.
Benefits of Portable Air Conditioner
Portable AC has Plenty of benefits that can impress you to buy this AC.
- Low Price – Portable AC is cheaper in price and more affordable than Window AC or Split AC. That’s by we buy this machine.
- No Installation Required – Portable AC is easy to install by self because this machine comes with installation kits for Quick Set up by self.
- Portable and Convenient – You can easily move from one place to another place because many models come with the wheel in the down.
- Energy-efficient – Compared to Window Ac or Split AC this Portable AC is much more energy-efficient and have low operation cost. This Air Conditioner takes less electricity compared to others.
- Low-Cost Maintenance – These machines have low maintenance compared to other cooling machines. These machines can be done self-services.
- Bonus Features – This cooler not only cool the air but also dehumidifies the air. If you suffer from allergies diseases, you know that it’s important to keep the indoor humidity cool because of high humidity encourage the growth allergies.
List of Best Portable Air conditioner
1.Honeywell Portable AC (14,000 BTU, 1.15 Ton) With Dehumidifier & Fan (White) Model HPAC14WG3
This Portable AC can cool up to 200 sq ft due to 14000 BTU. If the room has a roof above which get direct sunlight than 150 sq ft. Moreover, its come with 3 in 1 cooling dehumidification & fan. Powerful airflow and quiet operation. Easy Access Washable Air Filter Helps catch unwanted dust particles from the air.
This machine comes with 3-speed modes are Sleep modes, Digital modes and 24 hours energy-saving timer and remote control function. Good features are Auto evaporation system no need to drain the water.
Company give 1-year limited warranty on these products.
2. Ukoke USPC01W Smart Wifi Portable Air Conditioner, 12000 BTU.
Ukoke USPC01W is a Smart Air Conditioner can able to cool 400 sq. ft. room due to 12000 BTU. Moreover, it comes with 4 in 1 Multifunctional Appliance 4 functions in 1 HVAC machine combining Cool, Heat, Dehumidifier and high, medium and low Fan mode with an added Swing function to adjust the wind direction.
Most important features are it has Smart Ukoke work with Alexa to On/Off your AC unit and adjust your desired temperature all by voice command. Also, it supports Smartphone remote controller to control your AC temperature and other functions from their official app available o play store or in the app store.
Best features are you can control the AC manually. Easy to install by self. Company give 1-year new replacement offers for any quality issues.
3. LG LP0815WNR Portable Air Conditioner 10000 BTU
LG LP0815WNR Portable AC can able to cool 200 sq. ft. due to 10000 BTU. If the room has a roof above which get direct sunlight than 150 Sq. Ft. Moreover, it comes with 2 fan speeds and 2 cooling speeds for flexibility and also having Convenient LED display panel and LCD remote control.
Best features are it has Top, inclined air discharge with auto swing louvres helps eliminate hot spots and Cools a room up to 200 sq. Ft. With up to 1.8 pints per hour dehumidification due to auto evaporation system.
4. Blue Star 1 Ton Portable AC (Copper, PC12DB, White)
Blue star 1 Ton Portable AC PC12DB can able to cool 200 Sq. Ft. room. If the room has a roof above which get direct sunlight than 150 Sq. Ft.
Best features are:-
- Anti-freeze thermostat
- Hydrophilic golden evaporator fins
- Tank full alarm , Cooling EER (W/W) :2.56,Power Input (Watt) :1404 ,Night Glow
- Function On Remote Button: Yes
- High-efficiency rotary compressor
- Dust and anti-bacterial silver coating
Company giving Warranty 1 years on products, 1 year on condenser, 5 years on the compressor which is quite good for us.
5. Croma CRC1067 Portable AC (1 Ton, White)
Croma CRC1067 Portable AC can able to cool on 200 Sq. ft. room very quickly. If the room has direct sunlight than its take some more time to cool the full room. It can Shift your air conditioner conveniently from one room to another. It is a 3 in 1 appliance because it also features a fan and dehumidifier to satisfy your additional requirements.
Best Features are:-
- It will save you the trouble of emptying buckets as well with its no-drip technology.
- Digital display for cool, dry, on-off timer functions.
- 12 hours programmable timer with 3-speed oscillating fan.
- Energy-efficient rotary compressor.
- Full function remote with LCD display.
Company giving 1-year Warranty on product and 5-year warranty on compressor.
5 Things to think about When Buying a Portable Air conditioning
1. Size:- Before buying any Portable AC first thing measure your room in Sq. ft. where you install the AC it can move from one place to another easily. Bigger the room higher BTC ( British Thermal Unit) required to cool the room properly. See the Chart According to your room.
- 8000 BTU AC will able to cover 200 Sq. Ft. room (1600 Cubic foot)
- 10000 BTU AC will able to cover 300 Sq. Ft. room (2400 cubic foot)
- 12000 BTU AC will able to cover 400 Sq. Ft. room (3200 Cubic foot)
- 13000 BTU AC will able to cover 450 Sq. Ft. room (3600 Cubic foot)
- 14000 BTU AC will able to cover 500 Sq. Ft. room (4000 Cubic foot)
Note:- The Chart above is not exact. Environmental factors may increase or decrease the number of BTU required. For example, If the room has a roof above which get direct sunlight than it will require more BTU to cool the room.
2. Placement:- Before buying any portable AC first see the best place because of During cooling process Portable AC produce hot air that must be exhausted out from their hose. All the models come with an included window kit expel the warm air. This means most portable AC need to plugged in within the windows feet.
3. Draining/Maintenance:- The only maintenance you worry about is draining collected moisture because of all portable ac pull moisture out from the air as the cool it is only the part of the process. You can manually remove the pan and empty it as needed or use a pump to push water up and out of the AC.
Nowadays, many companies making their AC fully-features Self Evaporative design model.
4. Noise Level:- Some Portable Ac produce some noise in the room because they continue working to cool your room. Any machine that generates airflow is going to produce some noise level. Please check the (dB) level before buying.
5. Energy Efficiency:- If you are worried about energy efficiency than you should look PAC Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER). The EER tells you how many BTUs are used for each watt of power.