Hey, Guys if you want to know how to delete Paytm Account Permanently then you have came Right place. Here I will tell you step by step about Paytm account, How to use, How to delete it etc.
If you are a Paytm user or using these types of the wallet over many days & times then sometimes you feel that my Paytm Account is not Secure or your Paytm wallet is hacked by somebody or your wallet money without permission deducting then, please contact Paytm customer care or simply delete your Paytm account.
How To Delete Paytm Account
You can disable your Paytm Account or you can remove your Paytm Phone number but you cannot delete permanently your Paytm Account.
To delete your Paytm or disable your Paytm Account the easiest method is simply to contact Paytm Customer care on this number 0120 3888 388 and then request them to delete your Paytm Account. They will Submit your Request instantly overcall after that in 2 to 3 days your Paytm Account delete permanently.
This is the easiest method you can do it in 2-3 minutes just call them above the number.
You can also do one thing just send them an email on this email id [email protected] with proper details and your Paytm mobile numbers. Request them to delete or disable your Paytm Account they will reply in 2-3 working days.
How to delete Paytm merchant account?
To delete Paytm merchant account follow step by step:-
- Install the Paytm Business App from the Play store.
- Tap on 3 line Menu from header
- Click on Help option from Menu
- Call Customer care from there Number is given 0120-4880-880
- Tell them to close your merchant account intently they will register your complaint. Within 2 or 3 working days they will close your account or sometimes within 24 hours done.
When you need to Delete your Paytm Account
We need to delete or disable our Paytm Account when we feel some problem in our Paytm Account. Paytm is one of the most famous internet money transfer wallet allows you to pay money from anywhere anytime only require mobile and internet.
- When you feel that your payment deducting without your presence.
- When somebody hacked your Paytm account.
- If anyone knows your Account password at that time you require to delete your account.
What is Paytm Wallet?
Paytm is an Indian e-commerce payment system allows user to receive Payment directly on their Bank Account by scanning QR codes. Founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma in August 2010.
Paytm now available in 11 Indian languages and offers lots of online use cases like Mobile recharge, Electric Bill Payment, Dth bill payment, Railways ticket booking, Movies Ticket booking, restaurant, toll etc.
Many people are earning online through Paytm by paying money or recharge mobile, Dth etc. They receive cashback by paying or sending money.
FAQs ( Frequently Asked Question )
1) How to delete Paytm business account?
Ans. Yes, you can delete Paytm business account. The same process you follow Method 1 or Method 2 by calling or by sending email to Paytm customer care.
2) How to delete Paytm merchant account?
Ans. yes, you can delete your merchant account from the Paytm business App there is given Customer care number in the Menu help section or simply call them on this number 0120-4880-880 and tell them to close your account.
3) How to delete Paytm bank account?
Ans. 1) Go to the menu in the app
2) Select on the tab ” I am unable to access my account
3) From that option select ” I need to block my account”
4) Submit the blog along with submitting the ownership Proof.
5) They will send confirmation messages.
Read this also:- [Best Tricks] Paybox Website Loot Earn Rs. 100+ with Proof
If you face any problem in deleting Paytm account or anything else first contact Paytm Customer care or simply send them an email. I think I have written clearly all the steps and methods. Please follow our website or simply press on the notification bell. we always publish a good post for you about tech news.